FundSource is New Zealand's leading investment research house, supplying analysis to financial advisers and fund managers since 1987. FundSource is a well known and trusted brand in the New Zealand market.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of NZX Limited, FundSource realise the importance of supporting and praising excellence in the industry, which is why FundSource recognises the achievements made by fund managers with our annual FundSource Awards. FundSource's research is used to judge these prestigious awards.
We have commitment to the quality of our research, its precision and accuracy. This is why the leading financial institutions and advisory groups in New Zealand are using FundSource's research services.
- FundSource has been researching fund managers since 1987 and holds long standing relationships with key industry players.
- FundSource is NZ's leading research house, delivering high integrity research services.
- FundSource employs experienced analysts with extensive industry expertise and knowledge.
- FundSource is a well known and trusted brand in the New Zealand market, your investors can be confident they are getting an expert and fully independent opinion.
- Exclusive access to leading national newspapers and media channels, helping raise the profile of your funds.
What are the benefits of FundSource research?
We produce high quality quantitative research and research reports, which help our clients to:
- Identify market opportunities
- Develop targeted plans
- Stay on top of competitor initiatives
- Explore demand for new funds
- Understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships
- Provide vital information needed to advise clients
What are our services?
FundSource research can be accessed through various research services depending on who you are:
FundSource prides itself on the fact that it is the only wholly New Zealand owned and operated managed fund research house. Meaning we are never far away and always available on the other end of the phone to answer any questions our clients may have.
For more information please contact us.